Located in El- Azhar district, this house was established in 1664 and belonged to WaselaKhatun. The house is divided to two parts including the reception and the internal rooms. RME has successfully restored the whole building in order to restore back its original condition showing the different architectural art that distinguish the monument. RME scope was to re-create the damaged and hides spaces, repairing stones and red bricks, repairing non decorated timber as well as the decorated ceiling.

Project Gallery