The Mosque is located in El-Batneyaarea of the Old Cairo area and was established by the judge Ahmed Hafiz Pacha who ruled Egypt from 1590 till 1584.
RME restored the building back to its original shape through stones restoration, timber doors and windows’ restoration, iron window’s restoration, the repair of marble columns, the granite columns as well as the repair of the decorated ceiling.